Saturday, February 1, 2014

Graduation

Hello All..

&..

Now..

!Looooook!
(of the pic i've post)

Just look and dun't read it, unless. . you determine it.
(just..LIKE A SUPERHARD LOGICAL QUESTION)

(Ok, now i've tried to think on how you can just look without read it)

And just right now, I just think that look and read is all in the same manner.

gooossh!!! Back to the topic.

So, man..wat do ya think?
(of the picture that i've post)

    


If you want to know. .if. . ,
I am the alumni of the university.
Graduated with my diploma on my hand. With the face down. .
Damn it!


-MEANWHILE-


(Just now, i think that i've thought too much with my brain)
(Oh..Wat de F? ? How can i think with my eye? Or..Can I?)

(It is about questioning.. Hmm...'Quest?'...'The Quest??' 'Questioning...' How can all this words have been related together? There must be something in the same manner..Oh wait..,

Oyeah..I know..
The word 'FINDING'
(Is relating all that words right?)


-SKIP-


and because i have think to much. .


Everyone does. .Isn't it?)
(Is it. .?)

(Or no. . & What if no. . What if they are man that don't ever think like me?. .
How can they even understand my word? (With no 's'. . (It only means that, i still hoping someone will understand the word. I mean. .with a pure understanding. Not just ordinary. .
Who else had being a Superman like me before?))


-And all of those words above is to deep. .(Not too deep for me, but for others. . MAYBE!)-
I am a supersmart with monolog (speak inside)
am i?


-SKIP-


Of course i care about the title and the ranking. Who caresss??

You care?
Oo..k, you don't care at all, so i think that my vice-chancellor opinion is a little bit right.

Hehe..

So..we've gonna proceed with these video i think..

Take a look at the classical music of modernical song which years by years played on the radiohead of the students. I don't care!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment