Monday, February 3, 2014

I am hungry

I am hungry and dun want to eat.

Hi all..

So what is de problem here is. I am posting instead i am finding a food to eat.
& that's bad. It's not a big deal until i try to remember the last scene which i was start to always blaming others.

When i was at a home before. You know in a condition where after finish study, jobless, doing nothing than eat & sleep. Always come a man from above that hate me with such unacceptable reason decline me as a useless person. .

Fucking hate you.

Eat & sleep is acceptable for me. I am not killing anybody and you not paying for my food

Start from the date when it was happen. I feel really stressed to live in my home.
And you know, i am not fat at all. There's no such problem if i want to increase my weight and feel better about my body.

Also, i just finish studying and was a student before. No need to rush and find a job,
and that is my life anyway.

Tell you. .

That moment affect my feeling till now if i stay in this home.

Yes! i need to pretend over you but that was just. .Hey,  i think it was really a super small thing
to giving excess consideration.

It's like asking a question. . Why you don't want to brush your teeth?

Please give a space my friend. Other people also have brain

Right now, i need to struggle for a . . . huuuurrgh. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment