Saturday, February 8, 2014

Empty minded

When i want to find something better than brain.

 I've tried to FIND MY HEART.

BTW..

As it requires lots of feelsss

You know FEEEL

&

This happen.


I doesn't even know how to. .

THINK.

I am thinking but it was just felt like. .

RETARDED

Now. .


. .his name is Timmy & surely smarter than me

[His mind is not retarded]



______________



& before all of this happen. IM ON THE FEEELS SCENE





Satisfaction 




Pot good for the brain





Ouuh..aaah




As the feel is not coming.
I am deciding to, yaa know..
burn
Another cigarette after cigarette






As long as 




YOU CAN PLAY THIS SONG WHILE IM

CONTINUE WITH MY
. .




(you know the feeling was just so good)
Yeaaah~ 
so feeling/very feeling/to much feeling/////\\\/\/\///\....But where is the end?
(Me: Find it. .finnnnd it!)








From that I will remove all this F


This F.




Any.. F that F me









Whoever feel hard after reading this is not unhard





What else






Hoping someone will develop better alternative
for some system



Especially thinking how fast the time has been. 



Someday, we'll be love death



Was not so easy to die



ironically.


So we just choose this

[I am saying me]



Yea yea yea
Money & money

'Still' money.
Because of the first word 

'still'

I can get enough & will never feel enough

[Enough? It was only coins]




come up with



No comments:

Post a Comment