Thursday, February 6, 2014

AlmostPerspective

The words.



[CONTINUOS EDITED POST]
___________________


As i am getting older, & still younger. As adult, as i am facing things.
Cope with the future and its past, and the past.

Brought to

A CHANGE




Is the bang is already end or were we still with the bang?







__________

Hello all.

I am starting with a few word before i start with another few word.
_________

CHANGE


Your name?

[I DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT YOUR NAME. I'VE CHANGED REMEMBER?]




&..

That is what i am scared to..

Change have lots of meanings.


[AS I NEED TO FILL THIS BLOG AGAIN, I WILL FILL WITH PICTURE, PICTURE IS GOOD, ITS REQUIRE LOTS OF SPACE]


So why they were people that got mental disabilities.
They change, or the environment change them?

or.. ?





It start from head





Change in Tech.
I am not really discuss just about people.
Because we live together. Are we?







The father of Blanket






I am choosing celebrities picture when their young. Because the old one is already on the Empty-V






South Park character change.

[It's cartoon anyways]
 cartoon creates by people
[Change people?]

I am hoping i can see the new season if i won't change.






Even trees
[I mean the Four season]
[I don't really have that as i live in HOT HOT EVERYDAY]





Maybe some video?


(About, i don't even know about what, because, i am only posting,
& don't change from cool to mad at me)

___

Dude, I've change, as i am mad for my self that is change after i've placing ads
on this blog.

(I need to buy cigarette to create another post, that's all)

Which is why i have got the idea to post about change.

&

Instead posting only about people that is changing.

We forgotten about our dying earth that is also changing.

And my very own ads here is..


[KEEP OUR EARTH NOT JUST CLEAN]

KEEP IT AS YOURSELF

So, we don't change to much.
Remember, we were born OK

(I mean very innocent)


The toxic waste made our perspective got mutate.
We were all infect.
People from the earth have become X-men.


In Math.

X=Unknown.

GUYS...IF WE SEE FROM THE CHANGE

[Like the environment]

We are like don't even know ourselves.

But, we know..

And, that is the problem!


[LIKE I AM IN THE TOP LIST OF THE VERY GOOD PERSON ON PLANET]



.......c.h.a.n.g.e.......




No comments:

Post a Comment