Tuesday, February 25, 2014

I Really2 have a Tough -MENTAL-

That one day , when i was on a situation. Bad situation. Hey, i always have bad situation.
Bad  thnigs come when you have really nothing on things you wanna do. Its a big deal, if even you cant have a very simple thing to have. Like privacy, or something thT YOU REALLY NEED TO HAVE LIKE BRushing your teeth, or even eating, youll die from it.

I am not sure if i am able to live in a way that i live now. Allah, help me!
Even doing blog is tough, you need to find suit picture with the text youve texting on. right?
Which is why, some have camera, theyll jst take the pic they feel suit on too suit with the way they will texting, but if you dont hv that one , how youll able to survive. i mean survive the thing which is actually very simple to do but for you its not.

Ill try to come up typing and just typing because i dont have any others to tell and even if i tell to someone feel that it wont solve my prob at all.

Everyday ive pray that someday it will end before its to late for me to having a  great mind, like  i want to be.

I am pretty ambitious in the way i am, being entrepreneur, or a chemist, maybe physicist.
I can say that , i wont let a small matters affect my mind.

I will move to Colorado or NETHERLAND or Amsterdam or any place which is legal to smoke on my mind! With my hometown as a base for my business and part of my succesfull history.

Married with beautiful Japanese of any kind that having a mormon blood inside as i love to listen to her song. . Mika Nakashima - Seppun. kool voices.


If you see the story of hellen Killer the one that is blind, cant really memorized her name, but she was like blind and succesfull in making  her own words about his life and opinion.

As your idol, youll see how their history is move and how its up to the next level when he or she reach something that makes up history, like changing the view of pictures youll see in the way they see it.

Plus, that idol also gettin a suit face, on his or her kind of way that teach people how i survive, how i move my world, for them as they also a man, born in a way to walk this earth, to live and die as the history will live forever, scratching the wall of its life that stay forever being themselves without others but still bought the teaches that pass on and on to environment, just us to catch the favour or let it be as they will always be as they were. THANK YOU! THATS ALL FOR TODAY bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment