Thursday, February 6, 2014

30 Years Old Part 2

THE KEY IS WHEN YOU GOT LOTS OF NEGATIVE SIDE,
USED THE SIDE TO REACH THE TARGET.

(I think that my words have considered more to whos people caught in a same jailed like me,
I am hoping people are smart & can think ironically depends on their story)

N.E.G.A.T.I.V.E. . .

A p.h.d on the road.
The underground certificate for me getting chances to lift up myself!

Me & you so you & me

Take note on this:

HAVE YOU EVER [ I don't know what am i going to tell :(  ]
Have you ever strive up for yourself ( To achieve, i mean) and did not come up with the plan?
[EVERYBODY HAS? RIGHT?]

[THERE ARE CERTAIN WHO NOT (damn!) ]

Now, things looks pretty easy, I have come up the plan and the plan did not come up with me
(Not reach the target)

THIS IS THE ABSTRACT. ( Because i did not finish my Math homework)
And if i can not move anymore. I let it go. Let it be what they want. As i can see that future is not into me at all.


&. .


 THE BACKDOOR.

The backdoor. When you want to go inside a room/home/toilet (. .what ever they will be)
The door is lock. Still you need to pee? [emergency ON] Where do will you pee?

YES..INSIDE THE GRASS...[The Back door! (& don't laugh..) ]

A p.h.d on the road..

That is pretty funny,
Actually, I want to tell you that we need to used the talent that we have
[& NO TALENT IS STILL A TALENT, at least. .]

What is the negative and positve side that i tell ya?





In your own path




Humanity. Used it! Because you are supposed too




The title sucks

[I mean how can a turtle run? ouh wait. .TURTLE RUN IN THEIR OWN STYLE]


Every question have an answer. The teacher who made it wrong, because they don't walk in your road.
If you the teacher of yourself. But please, don't ever put away whoever creates you (GOD)





People cope with problem are smart. They always ALTER


No comments:

Post a Comment