Sunday, February 2, 2014

Stupidity

Hello all!

Stupid! Stupid everywhere. .
Omg. . I feel bad on brainless person.

(Maybe now, it's gonna be me)

I feel really bad when their stupidity cause various disturbance to others.

Really really bad when they not tried to change themselves that causing disturbance.

Fucking bad when the stupidity causing others to be stupid!

Which is why i feel seriously need to post on something like this mainstream title.

When it is mainstream, it is something that happens always.

M.A.I.N.S.T.R.E.A.M. .  .

take a look. .
(As usual, i am using picture to illustrate things..or songs..and my 'meanwhile' or 'skip'
or any appropiate words)

(I am not talking about facebook, pretty much on real life. . as the easiest thing to compare on things that pretty much people using today. I choose facebook as a mechanism)


The 1st pic is about likes. Woah~ What is really happen to me?
(Remember, i am not talking bout f.b. .i am using it as for the mechanism, THANK YOU!)


Pretty girls got many likes.
Loaded people got many likes.
No more likes for a status that got 2 likes.
Woah, 6000 likes..so ineed to like this.
Anymore? ? ?



In real life. .

What really happens when nobody likes you?
(Yeah. . you dun really care)

You just be yourself. Tried find a pretty suitable way, or a nicer way to live for tomorrow..
You'll do anything what you believe

Congratulations!!







5000 friends. 3 or 4 real friend

(In real life.. When it happens to be only one or 2 things which is really important that need to focus and solve right now, there were people that happens right from above that wanting us to do 4..you know FOUR, FIVE..or THOUSANDSSSS...damn it!)


Disturbia...happen



Next:


Ignoring
...


It doesn't mean, people don't care about important post.
It's only facebook you know.
Maybe tomorrow there will be others posting the same thing


In real life..

When you fixing something,
Oh, so now, what is the most important things when you were fixing something?

-Fix the problem-
The real problem
Not a site problem.

Fixing a car engine, not modified the engine. It's not the same i think.




And so othersss...
...



























Now..

-SKIP-




Using all the pictures as a medium to describe a real life situation.
I AM GONNA EXPLODE!




really. .really exploitt


(Now, i am trying to find any example..Urmmmmm..lets see below)

The situation: Doing something (Easy right?)


What if when you were doing something...
(I mean doing things that is not interrupting anybody)

And then, they were always ( I really mean it 'they were always...')
kind of junk that unsatisfied in the way you were.

(What the F in the world you were unsatisfied with me for?..)
(But, they were..)

You tried to ignoring them, but seems, it only works when they were sleeping.

Now. .

I feel like i need to jump from a tower if this situation seems to be repeated again and again.




At least i got a nice view



Rich people have drugs to relieve themselves.
I mean, they can used the money to exchange on something ( I mean they can found other things to skip their F things for a while..)


It's really bad for poor and smart people.
How can you've being poor even though you've smart enough to get the money.

(Am i born to be dumb?)

AND NOW. .

I am curious about my really own selves.





Maybe tomorrow will be better..(Nuff said)



























Really? There are time. I feel confiused on it



(Reposting again this song)


No comments:

Post a Comment