Sunday, February 2, 2014

Illegal Smile

Hello All..


When I woke up this morning,
Things looking bad..
Seems like total silent is only friends i had..


______________


Woah! i've got a nice picture! It seems i've take it froom the internet again..And all of things we can get it in here. And the blog can't be drink. ( I want to drink CoolBlog this Morning)





Nah. I dun live in a place like this.







Yeah~
I can start my morning with a nice lie on politics...(Skipped to the next page)





What? i thing i've got enough feeling. Don't need this picture






Almost morning start with a same story. Naahh, almost everyday, wht the hell to do when you live in a 2nd and a half world country



A very good morning to people who have a break only on Sunday. i am grateful i am jobless. (Congratulation! if you have own business)






There  are people who start the morning with a nice pil (: (A PIL IS NOT NICE YA KNOW!)


-SKIP-



When you can't runaway. You posting





F wooord!


 

F word produce weird people (Avatar)





_MEANWHILE_

_MEANWHILE_

_MEANWHILE_


...

 


-SKIP-


IF YOU HAPPEN TO READ THIS BLOG.
FOR NOW. . THERE IS NOTHING MUCH LEFT TOO DO ON OUR FACEBOOK LIFE.
R WE?





_____________________

Back to de topic ( I dun have real topics (ACTUALLY) )
-ILLEGAL SMILE-

( I can even think a few words to describe what really happen)


-MEANWHILE-


The feeling to quitting smoking. . .



double liu-T-elf

(guys. .i am enough with conspiracy)


From above pic. I can see who control the news.
Even today news.
Every inch news.
The only problem we've been here is. .
Why?
 I mean we accept wat we've been told lately.






. . .is good for physician





Give your throat a vacation. .



It's ok to smoke. .It's not ok to believe the news.
If you want to. .



evry dem day, just do it






or later, always fine





_MEANWHILE_





What a perfect time


-SKIP-

Meanwhile, I am planning to focus working online.

because. .

I AM NOT USELESS AND JUST SITTING IN A CHAIR LIKE THE PIC BELOW FROM THE PREVIOUS POST.

















No comments:

Post a Comment