Sunday, February 9, 2014

The Continuous

THE CONTINUOUS IS ABOUT I AM TRYING TOO DESCRIBED ABOUT MY SITUATION AT HOME TAKING CARE OF MY DADDY.



It may become unforgettable memories for me..As i am blogging while handling this.


BTW,

This is Continuous function.
Sorry. But i still need few math for R&D about my life.
[& maybe, in the future i will refer to my own post having a view on my life]


(Hm, few graph here..)




I love math as i can't understand it. BTW if i press up my head. I will understand it!
Unlike..whatever is going on with LOVE. Heartless!


_______________

& now, the story.
_______________


(Still with the morning after finish handling my father)

But not yet..
(It was my father voices again)


Papa. You call me again when i was editing blog..

Sooo... i BLOGGG you now. Hm !






Papa. Sometimes (Always) you want to drink Teh Tarik (Tea)

Papa. After that you want to eat.

Papa. then you want for bath.

Papa.. Papa

(& Before all of this happen)





Theres a time, when i was still in school & my highschool life
He really taking care of me.
Just like a mother.

(I still have my mother, just want to say that, how a father can cook for me..i mean everyday)


Akram! (My name) You want to drink tea?


Akram! Follow me to the shop, we are going to buy new school uniform
(Yes, it was my daddy responsibilties)
[BUT HE BUY ME 4 SET OF SCHOOL UNIFORM]

[4 set of school uniform is too much for me. I don't even need it]


____

(definitely. .I am saving this post as a draft to rest my head[ONLY FOR A MINUTE])

ONLY FOR A MINUTE as i need a space to edit and type it properly.

Only after my papa call me again..

SON..I need to tell you something important about this life.

(haha! For now (12.28 p.m) , HELL NOOO! He would tell me that.

INSTEAD . .

SON, I need to x,x,x again..

Ah damn!! Where is my space?
______


Actually, I am JUST ok.

As i love doing things in proper manner.
I able to escape with Fucking Stress!

Fucking Stress now.


I am skinny enough. Stress burn calories. I don't even have a will to eat.
But it depends.



Always




I can't see the truth. Please anyone describe for me




YEAH!!! FUCK EVERYBODY!!!






[OK ENOUGH. THATS BULLSHITTING]

Soooooooooooooooooo

Where we at?
(As i can't think properly)

Just forget it!!

_________




HEY! MEANWHILE I AM LISTENING TO



Mika Nakashima - SEPPUN







I am her fan. BTW guys.. I am 'HE' (Any girl out there?) eventhough i am writing blog.

Her voice is really smooth..
Sharp voice
Nice vocal. .

All of the factor released the stress

She's also beautiful and she already 30 now when i posting this blog.



-MEANWHILE-



As i am chilling in.. OOOHH FUCKKK!

( Can't finish this story)

As..

My papa call again. .

Just Skip.


-SKIP-

-SKIP-

-SKIP-






No comments:

Post a Comment